Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Top 3 Pet Peeves

I must say, I am an easily irritated person to begin with so picking my top three is actually quite difficult. It would honestly probably be easier to name what doesn't bother me but for the sake of this assignment i will try to narrow it down.

1. Living in a dorm building, the odds of running into a drunk person, being woken up by a drunk person or the typical babysitting is very likely. I absolutely cannot deal with this. It is both obnoxious and immature. If you are making the decision to drink then you also are taking the responsibility to take care of YOURSELF, not ME.

2. I am respectful enough to always respond to people, whether it be a text or a phone call. If I text a person, I am going to keep responding. I expect the same courtesy. If someone texts me, then continue to talk to me. If you don't want to talk to me then DO NOT text me. Its pointless and annoys me to no end. I hate being ignored.

3. Ever since I was young, I have grown up with strict rules. I had to keep very good grades, always had curfews and things along those lines. I never really minded because thats just how things were. However, now that I am in college, it bothers me. I go out whenever I want to and to be told otherwise really annoys me. I live in a different state now and I think things should be adjusted accordingly to.

No comments:

Post a Comment