Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Blog #7:Favorite Webpage


As silly and irrelevant as it may seem, one of my favorite webpage’s is that of Sprinkles Cupcakes. Sprinkles Cupcakes was the first cupcake boutique established. You may wonder why its one of my favorite webpage’s and its simple, I love cupcakes. I would check the webpage every time I planned on going to Chicago, which was a lot before I came to college since it was only a 45 minute train ride. I would check it to see what the specials were or to place an order before they sold out.
            When you first go to the website, your eyes are flooded with color. I think it was designed that way to look welcoming and friendly. Everything is very organized and it’s easy to navigate your way around. I think by using these bright colors it shows that it’s a fun simple website. If you go to the flavors it gives you a full description and picture so you can know exactly what your cupcake will look like and it gives you a pretty good idea of what the cupcake will taste like. There are also pictures of the different kinds of ice cream available.
            The text is also a unique but simple to read. The information is clear and concise. It gives you all locations, addresses, prices many other things. There are also videos that show the publicity and places the franchises have gone too. It is a good way to allow the customers to know they are well liked across the country and have a good reputation.
            Overall it is a webpage that I enjoy going to when I am home or in a state that has the cupcake boutique. I would recommend it to any other cupcake fanatic that like to keep tabs on what’s new and available that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment