Thursday, March 13, 2014

Blog #5


After reading a little about all four types of systems I knew immediately that I wanted to do classical. I do think it is the simplest out of the four, but I feel that with the topic my group and I have, I think it would work the best. Most people don’t know a lot about the issues in pharmacy so I feel that to put it in a simple way with the basic facts will inform, but not overwhelm the audience. I think we should open with facts and statistics to at least get the audience interested since prescription drugs is a topic your either interested in or your not.  I think this will surprise the audience enough to make them want to listen and here what we say. After that I think our stance on the issue should be made and why we feel that way. Since all four of our stakeholders were different I think we could all express our own opinions and then those of our stakeholders if they support what we think as well. The opinion of a doctor, pharmacist government official and an addict themselves will correlate with each other. After that I think the current laws and regulations should be talked about so then it is obvious what needs to be changed.  Once the audience has been informed of our stance, and the ways to change the current rules and regulations my group would wrap up in a clever and powerful way. Give them the cause and effect if nothing changes and then the benefits if things do change. After that I think we should end with a question to continue to make the audience think even after we are done presenting.

In the past projects, I’ve always been the one stuck doing all the work at the last minute. Or people always canceling when scheduled to work together. I really hope with this new group the work can be spread out evenly. I also hope that my group can meet a couple of times so that we are all confident. I want to have this done in advance so that nothing is last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment